Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exciting News, Various Crafts

So, my father has informed me there is a high change for myself, the foreign exchange student and my dad to all to to DC for the Rally To Restore Sanity/Colbert's Fear Thing!!!!!!

This is a rally to make fun of the Glen Back rally, basically, only it's bringing together a whole mess of actually normal people. We may be the only ones from Rhode Island [7 hours? Thats too far to drive...] so we've got to represent! There's info on youtube and comedy central's website if you'd like to know more.

Recently, there's been so many projects I've found and wanted oh so badly to make, and I'm planning to make very soon. In addition to this, I'm amazingly excited that I'll be getting a sewing machine pretty soon from my great aunt. It's an antique, and its actually its own piece of furnature! It's all lining up nicely for my master plan, mwahahahahha. Never mind, I haven't got a master plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment